Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Check your ammo and guns...

It was only a matter of time.

Australia Thwarts Beheading Attempt

In due course, I give high praise to the people who didn't sit on their hands, heads buried in sand and fucking acted upon intel.

Trying to be the aware to a certain extent person that I am, when Stephanie messaged me this morning going "Hey, go google the threat level for today" I let my curiosity take over.

I found nothing.

NOTHING.

The color coded threat level (which is the simplest threat level breakdown that I'm aware of ever) is...not there.

Instead there's this bastard child: Current Threat Condition

.....what the actual fuck?

Now... I don't know about y'all, but I don't have a recollection of them announcing they weren't going to use the color codes anymore...

Also according to them there are no active threats.... oh horseshit!

I will bet every last inch of yarn I have that there is an active threat.  What, I couldn't tell you, but nothing?

Yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. And if you think that AUSTRALIA is the top of the list of ISIS' enemies, and that that's the ONLY country where they're planning random beheadings, I have this bridge in NYC for sale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup.

      I have a bridge in LA for whoever too, it'll give ya a matched set.

      Delete