Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nivanh Chanthara - Another artist.

Nivanh - He seems to specialize a little bit more in futuristic military/Science Fiction than the landscape styles of Jan Urshel.


 He has a very clean sharp style in many of the pieces that gives it a realistic quality.  Several of the pieces contributed to him, I thought were actual photographs of some really great costumes.


In many of the pieces, there's a highly dystopian feel to them, almost on par with some of the work that has come out of the Halo Universe and Destiny (the game).





If you'd like to see more of his work the first link is to what I think is his Deviant Art account.


Here's a link to his artstation: http://www.artstation.com/artist/NivanhChanthara

And because I can, it's early for me this Saturday morning:


I hope ya'll have a great weekend!  See ya Monday.....Murphy don't even think about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment