Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

John Wallin Liberto - Artist plus a few updates from me.

"You're here!"

Late, but here.  And in case you're wondering why the dolls on the right would be your answer.  Another order finished and will be on its way to a hopefully very happy customer.  So while I'm nomming on my treat (yeah it's just McDonalds double hamburgers, but it's still a treat damnit!) let's jump into the next artist I was newly introduced to here recently.


Now anyone who knows me really well knows that I am in fact a Halo girl.  Halo: Combat Evolved for PC was my first computer game and the fourth Science Fiction universe that I found had found that I really really liked.  Halo has expanded into this lovely complex series of games, books, cartoons and comics.

Halo 4 was how I was introduced to the work of John Wallin Liberto







.
*shiver*  Pass me the battle rifle!

John is a rising star it seems in the concept artist world, so be sure to check out his linked above.

And that is it for today.  I'll see you guys tomorrow and I'll warn you right, it's going to be gross and mushy and all personal like.

(Whether or not the following is an official trailer for Halo 5, I've been able to ascertain.  Either way, enjoy!)













No comments:

Post a Comment