Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Shop updates!

So as I mentioned earlier I have a new shop home, over on Zibbit.  So here's a quick run down of my newest listings and links back to them.

 Granny on My Shoulder

Done with Granny Square stitch (well duh), this incredibly colorful and bright shawl is 31 inches from top to bottom and 55 inches from side to side.

Pre-washed, soft and ready to go!
 Purple Triangle Shawl

This particular shawl is a bit smaller than the previous or next one at 25 inches from top to bottom and 57 inches from side to side.

Excellent for a child or teen.

Pre-washed.
 Dusk and Blue Triangle Shawl.

(Yes that's me being goofy.)

This is a beast of a silky shawl at 34 and a half inches from top to bottom and 75.5 inches from side to side.  (That's a little over 6-7 feet I think.

Pre-washed.
Sandstone Bands Purse

This purse is 10.5 inches wide by 9.5 inches deep, with a strap of 24.5 inches.
Pre-washed, does not have a fabric lining due to how tight the stitching is.

No comments:

Post a Comment