Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Has the search concluded?

By the Lady of Avalon, that took a while to find a new home.

But I think I have found it.

A site called Zibbet.

It took a while to get to going as I was going through the other sites.  I had been listing a test product on each of the sites, and the results on a couple of them were dismal to say the least.

However Zibbet... oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Pros:

  1.  Does NOT take a portion of your sales.  NOPE, NONE, ZILCH! 
  2. No listing fees.
  3. Print receipts and export your transactions to offline sites.
  4. You can make gift certificates specific to your store.
  5. They can import your Etsy's listings over to Zibbet, and it's free to do so.
Cons:
  1. The system they use is PayPal.  At this point though, I'm willing to forgive for that.
They around four different packages.

The Free Package has:
  • No listing fees
  • No transaction fees
  • Sell up to ten items
  • 1 picture per item
  • Marketplace exposure.
Four dollars a month gets you the above plus:
  • Up to 50 items
  • 4 images per item
  • More exposure on the marketplace
  • Basic shop stats
  • And a badge.  (I guess they're the same as like widgets or hot links???)
Then the Eight dollars a month gets the last two packages PLUS:
  • Unlimited Items
  • 8 images per item
  • The most marketplace exposure
  • Advanced shop stats
  • Create coupons, gift certificates
  • Discount feature
They have four main categories:
  1. Handmade
  2. Fine Arts
  3. Vintage (20 years min)
  4. Craft Supplies.

You can down or upgrade your shop package at any time.  Cancel, no-questions asked.

Has Jade Rose Zen made the move over to Zibbet?  Not fully yet.  December 14th of ths year will be my last day on Etsy.  After that, it'll be Zibbit, along with Storenvy and either I'll get it figured out how to do a storefront on Blogger or will be building a new website.

Storenvy update:
Now I mentioned in the last article that Storenvy had an option to integrate with your facebook page so that folks could go through Facebook and buy from you (no fee for using the facebook app).  HOWEVER, you have to pay five dollars a month to Storenvy for the subdomain through them...and THEN on top of that, pay whatever domain hoster you want to use for the domain name.    That was a major let down.

aftcra update:
One of the reasons I was having problems with their site was because they were updating to a brand site, with improved security, etc.  I do not have any more updates about them as of yet.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds like the best of everything, girl!

    I'm eagerly awaiting your new storefront. Also if you need any html coding, ping me. I'm reasonably fluent at that, after some years of creating, updating, revamping, etc. on my own site. And most people think I've had my site professionally done, so...

    ReplyDelete