Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

What a way to start the week...

So I had some kind of bug or reaction to something. It wasn't a hangover because I know I didn't drink that much. It was a headache, sweats and then vomiting. Then the headache compounded the vomiting which made the vomiting worse which made the headache worse. Talk about one of the nastiest feedback loops I've ever gotten into. Lasted about an hour. I was fucking wiped out yesterday. 

I'll spare you guys any more details. I'm just glad the rib cage isn't more sore and the Monday hasn't been that bad.
Unfortunately, DR apparently caught a minor bug. Poor guy has a low grade fever and even crawled back into bed for about 30 minutes this morning for snuggles. All the animals immediately joined us. Their abilities of perception are bit spooky sometimes.

So I was going to have a rant today but needless to say the brain isn't in ranting mode. It's in "Blare music into the house and rest up" mode. Which I'm okay with because at least in that mode I can do a little bit here and little there in the house and not end up sweating and shaking from the exertion. Yeah yesterday was that bad.
I can at least get some dishes done, the cat wiped off of dander and the plants watered. Doesn't seem like much I know, but that's my baseline that I've been trying to keep for every day.

What can I say? Life is a constant work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment